Friday, January 23, 2009

Carpaccio

Kristy and I went to Carpaccio, in the new park place in Annapolis on west st,for dinner last night, which I have been looking forward to try out. It was really good. We got a couple of apps; proscuitto and melon (cool presentation), and the clams and mussels with tomato broth (small portion for price but very good with bread). Kristy got the Ravioli with smoked mozz, and pesto sauce, very nice, and I got the Vitello porcini with a baked penne and cheese, and a side of the rapini, (aka broccoli rabe, great vegetable with garlic and awesome to use in pasta dishes too). My only complaint was that the portion of veal was small, but good for me because I want to lose weight. We had a bottle of the pinot noir, 47 pound rooster, very nice. No dessert but they sounded good. Great service and would reccomend.

1 comment: