Wednesday, January 21, 2009

rolling

Still new to this and look forward to set it up more with more pics and recipes.
Today, at work I made lobster bisque, pork picatta, and plan on making banana fosters for a chef table for my old friends. For dinner, I had seconds... Kristy made chicken pot pie last night which was awesome, and tonight she said we can have it again. I was happy about it because it was better the next day. She made it with a puff pastry crust. Recipes and photos to come.
Thanks to my good friend Lauren for introducing this to me. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you would ever be interested in becoming a featured publisher with Foodbuzz.com? If so please conctact me at lizstambaugh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this blog. We want two of all these good dishes.

    Love, Mom & Dad Moran

    ReplyDelete